Glow Herbal Face OilRegular price $24.95
Glow Herbal Face Oil is luxurious, antioxidant-rich and designed to hydrate, brighten and moisturize. Glow is a sublime non-comedogenic herbal infusion formulated to support collagen production, cell growth, even skin tone, and texture.
Glow is a multi-purpose product that can be used as an oil cleanser or a face oil. To use as a cleanser, apply desired amount to skin, massage in and apply warm water for maximum absorption. Gently towel dry. To use before or after cleansing your face and neck, simply apply the desired amount to your skin and massage in.
Pro Tip: Glow is a fabulous oil to pair with using your Gua Sha stone!
Ingredients: Organic Moringa Oil, Organic Rose Hip Oil, Organic Carrot Seed Oil; Organic Apricot, Organic Jojoba and Organic Safflower Oils infused with Rose Hips, Elderberry, Echinacea, Chamomile, Green Tea, Comfrey and Calendula
(Take Haven uses the highest quality botanicals and organic oils to deliver dermal nutrients and healthy fatty acids to your skin. Their products are also cruelty free and Leaping Bunny certified.)
Size: 1fl oz/30 mL
- Organic Moringa Oil is known to improve the skin’s protective barrier, repair skin damage, cleanse and rejuvenate the skin, promote cellular growth and bring out the skin’s natural glow.
- Organic Rose Hip Oil is known to support skin regeneration, even skin tone, brighten skin, boost collagen production and reduce hyperpigmentation and fine lines.
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil is known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, firm and promote skin elasticity and soothe dermatitis, psoriasis and other skin irritations.
- Organic Apricot Oil is high in vitamin A and is known to improve skin elasticity, restore the lipid barrier, protect the skin against toxins, lighten unwanted dark spots or blemishes and balance skin tone for an even glow.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is non-comedogenic and is known to control sebum production, boost collagen production and soothe eczema and psoriasis.
- Organic Safflower Oil is non-comedogenic, light, non-greasy and absorbs easily. It is high in linoleic acid, antioxidants and is known to balance sebum levels, create a moisture barrier.
- Rose Hips are high in vitamin C and are known to moisturize, exfoliate and brighten the skin, boost collagen formation, reduce inflammation, protect against sun damage, reduce hyperpigmentation and fine lines.